1.8m to 10m Long Dog Lead No Stitching Tough Yarnix 10mm Wide
Our leads and collars are hand made from the highest quality products we are able to source. The webbing is made by Australia’s largest rope manufacturer who compete worldwide with their quality. The clips and hardware are sourced from Europe and we only use solid brass or solid stainless steel. By using only the best products we guarantee that you are making a good investment. Soft on your hands and ready for walks and training with your best mate.
All leads and collars can be machine washed. There is NO stitching in the webbing which makes the product super strong and long lasting. Collars are limited slip, fully adjustable and come in a variety of sizes and colours. Leads are made in a variety of lengths and can be made to order.
Yarnix commenced making leads and collars in 2014 primarily for our own dogs as we could not find any product on the market that would last in the salt water or humidity of Darwin. Trial and error in the harshest Northern Territory conditions has been conducted for you. As a registered breeder and Nationally competitive show dog family we needed a product that would be strong and last the test of time and not break under the pressure from our Black and Tan fur kids.
Purchasing one of these items will be supporting local industry.
ONLY THE BEST FOR YOUR MATE
Matching collars available here
10mm - 3m
10mm - 5m
10mm - 10m
Any other lengths please send us a message for a quote thanks.
Product info and Care:
Both 10 and 20mm collar and lead webbing is Australian made from 100% polypropylene;
It is soft on your hands and your dogs, hard wearing, UV stabilised and machine washable;
· The is 10mm is woven from 24 strands of polypropylene,
· The is 20mm is woven from 28 strands polypropylene,
· Where the webbing threads are pulled or bitten by your best friend, carefully snip off the pulled threads. Generally this will not affect the overall strength of collar or lead and you will see the remaining pulled sections of the collar or lead merge back into the webbing with use,
· Collars can stretch with use, checking and adjustments for correct fitting and comfort on your best friends are advised,
· Collar O & D rings and Double loops are Solid Brass (so will tarnish over time if not in constant use),
· Lead snap hooks are Solid Brass or solid 304 Stainless Steel (snaps hooks should be rinsed after use in salt water, to ensure long snap hook spring life),
· We do not use zinc or steel O or D rings, or snap hooks that are chrome or nickel plated.
This item will be shipped from Darwin NT.
Share this Product
Omg this is the best lead I have bought
Long dog lead
I purchased this lead initially thinking it was much broader and thicker so when it turned up in my letterbox I was a little disappointed and thought I had paid too much for such a thin lead that wouldn’t be strong enough for my dogs. However I decided to give it a try and was very pleasantly surprised. My Staffy pup likes to sit calmly then take off at a million miles an hour, and then pull on the lead no matter how long it is and this lead copes very well with that. We have taken our pup down the beach several times with this lead and find that it gives her plenty of space to roam including in and out of the waves while giving us the peace of mind to know she’s safe. Definitely worth the price.
Long Line Dog Lead
Just perfect. Needed to contain a dog while camping. Its long enough to give a little freedom and sturdy enough to keep her contained! Great quality. Highly recommend this Moondidley Pets product!