Yarnix No Stitching Soft Comfortable Belt
Yarnix for Hooman's.
Our leads, collars and now belts are hand made from the highest quality products we are able to source. The webbing is made by Australia’s largest rope manufacturer who compete worldwide with their quality. The clips and hardware are sourced from Europe and we only use solid brass or solid stainless steel. By using only the best products we guarantee that you are making a good investment.
All leads, collars and belts can be machine washed. There is NO stitching in the webbing which makes the product super strong and long lasting. Belts are made in a variety of lengths and can be made to order.
Yarnix commenced making leads and collars in 2014 primarily for our own dogs as we could not find any product on the market that would last in the salt water or humidity of Darwin. Trial and error in the harshest Northern Territory conditions has been conducted for you. As a registered breeder and Nationally competitive show dog family we needed a product that would be strong and last the test of time and not break under the pressure from our Black and Tan fur kids.
Purchasing one of these items will be supporting local industry.
ONLY THE BEST FOR YOU & YOUR MATE
Matching dog collars available here
Matching dog leads available here
Belts are all 20mm wide, if you would like a 10mm belt please email us.
Inches - 28, 30, 32, 34, 36, 38, 40, 42, 44.
For custom length please email us.
Product info and Care:
Both 10 and 20mm collar, lead and belt webbing is Australian made from 100% polypropylene;
It is soft on your hands and your dogs, hard wearing, UV stabilised and machine washable;
· The is 10mm is woven from 24 strands of polypropylene,
· The is 20mm is woven from 28 strands polypropylene,
· Where the webbing threads are pulled or bitten by your best friend, carefully snip off the pulled threads. Generally this will not affect the overall strength of collar, lead or belt and you will see the remaining pulled sections of the collar, lead or belt merge back into the webbing with use,
· Collars can stretch with use, checking and adjustments for correct fitting and comfort on your best friends are advised,
· Collar and belt O & D rings and Double loops are Solid Brass (so will tarnish over time if not in constant use),
· We do not use zinc or steel O or D rings, or snap hooks that are chrome or nickel plated.
This item will be shipped from Darwin NT.