Behaviour- Separation Anxiety Formula - Hampl
- Dogs tend to bark when left alone at home.
- Pet who chews things when left alone in the house.
- In Boarding Kennel situations from separation anxiety.
- Dogs are pack animal, finding it hard to be left alone.
Separation anxiety is quite a problem within a household of loving family members.
You come home from a long day at work to a spinning, jumping whirlwind of energy. Your dog follows you into your living room, where you find that he has chewed on your favourite pair of shoes. Your neighbour comes by to tell you that, once again, your dog has been driving the neighbourhood crazy by howling and barking while you were away.
Non-Drug Animal Prescription for all species
HAMPL Separation 5 30ml (1oz) drops
Contains homeopathic and Bach flowers complex: Pulsatilla, Hyoscyamus (nervous agitation), Scutellaria, Argtinum Nit with Bach Flowers Vervain 6C, 30C.
Homeopathic DROPS (clear liquid) DRIP or APPLY 3 to 4 drops, pat into fur/skin with bottom of bottle. i.e. back of shoulder blades (not orally) which is regarded as one dose for all size species and ages.
- Put a the dose on body every 5 minutes before leaving for 3 to 4 repeats.
- Also stir in a dose into water dish each time after you refresh water.
Refer to Bottle Label for suggested frequencies repeat dosing needed per day.
NOTE: the rule is one must “repeat a dose” more frequently with less time in between each application dose, which is more important than the amount given each time. Repeat application will provide faster action.
Hampl range will be express post.
This item will be shipped from Darwin.