Vizsla Notebook – A5, Hardcover, Black PU Leather, 100gsm Lined Pages, Bookmark
Are you looking for a hardcover A5 Vizsla notebook made from durable material and designed for functionality? These Vizsla notebooks could be just what you are looking for.
- Dimensions: 21 x 13.3 x 1.5 cm (A5)
- Cover: Hardcover PU faux leather
- Pages: 96 sheets (192 pages) of 100gsm (thick) white lined paper
- DURABLE MATERIAL MADE TO LAST. Premium hardcover PU faux leather exterior (A5) with 96 smooth sheets (192 pages) of 100gsm (thick) white lined paper to avoid ink bleed.
- SOPHISTICATED DESIGN INSPIRED BY VIZSLAS. Debossed image of a Vizsla on the front cover and a patterned design of dog silhouettes on the flyleaf. Straight spine for stability, tight binding so pages don’t fall out, and rounded corners that add to the elegant look.
- FUNCTIONAL FEATURES TO ENHANCE THE WRITING EXPERIENCE. These notebooks lay flat when open on a desk to make it more comfortable for writing, while the elastic band closure ensures the notebook remains compact and holds loose notes that are placed inside. The simple black bookmark makes it easy to find where you left off.
- SUITABLE FOR MULTIPLE PURPOSES. Due to their simple and sophisticated design, these A5 lined notebooks can be used for a range of needs, including as an; executive notebook, business notebook, office notebook, workout journal, travel journal, school journal, or recipe journal.
- $1 FROM EVERY SALE GOES TO DOG CHARITIES. Our mission at The Dog Book Company is to help more dogs find their forever homes. We do this by donating $1 from every sale to local dog shelters and other related charities.
This item will be shipped from NSW.
11/1/21 - Great for journaling. I was surprised and pleased to receive this notebook for Christmas. We have a couple Vizsla dogs, and it is sometimes hard to find Vizsla-themed stuff. The notebook has a picture of a Vizsla stamped into the front cover. It isn’t super-noticeable from afar, but you can definitely see the picture if you’re using the notebook. A nice reminder of your pets each time you use the notebook. The cover itself is very sturdy. I like the band that holds the pages closed. When I think “notebook,” I think of the spiral-bound notebooks we used in school. This is smaller, closer to a journal/diary size. It would be good for making notes at work, etc. With 100 pages, it will take a while to fill. Overall, I would highly recommend. - Duane.